after a long hiatus from maintaining this site, i’ve come to the following conclusions:
- the problem of the United States runs deeper than i had first thought. we are at the point of Financial Breakdown Crisis and Disintegration as a Nation.
- we have been almost completely de-industrialized… i believe the US only has about 10 million industrial workers left… everything else has been outsourced and globalized. the only way out of this is re-industrialization and a New Deal/Marshall Plan for the US. the private sector will never do it. this is the eternal truth of oligarchy.. it will always act in the interest of The Few.
- the New York “Federal” Reserve owns the gov’t. we must audit the Fed, clean out all of the trash, bring the crimes out of the shadows and into the public eye, re-nationalize it as the Bank of the United States, and issue credit for productive enterprise instead of paper speculation and derivatives.
- both the Democratic and Republican parties are corrupt to the core… parties are obsolete..
- the only way to move forward is to develop class consciousness along economic lines, NOT ethnic lines. so long as one of us is poor, all of us suffer as a society.
- agreements and policy must benefit The One (individual), The Few (minorities), and The Many (majority) for them to be sustainable… balancing these three eternal groups is the purpose of the US Constitution (this comes from Machiavelli, another figure much slandered thruout history… hence Machiavellianism)
- anyone preaching Separatism or Violence is an agent provocateur and should be ignored… the larger the group we assemble in opposition the more likely we will have agitation by agents provocateur. we must be ready for this so it gains no traction among us.
- we cannot put the abstractions of money, the “free” market, the business cycle, the Austrian school, etc over the value of human lives, ending poverty, providing education and health care… we must raise the standard of living of everyone.
- we must get rid of ideology in favor of high tech economic development.
- we must put limits on bankers and financiers, financial speculators, asset strippers, etc and get back to Real Productive economy.
- paper on paper gambling is parasitical to the Real Economy.
- derivatives must be taxed out of existence with a 1% or greater Tobin Tax (consider this a sales tax on speculation)
- the truth about “peak oil”, “global warming” and other Malthusian pseudo sciences must be exposed
- insurance companies are some of the most destructive institutions in society
the policies we need to fix america are:
- return to Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal
- Marshall Plan for the United States
- nationalize the Federal Reserve
- end the secret Wall Street Drug War
- end Imperialism in the Middle East in favor of Economic Development.
- force Israel/Palestine to come to a peace agreement beneficial to both parties
- end the new Cold War vs Russia and China
- abolition of NATO
- abolition of IMF/World Bank
- reinstatement of Glass-Steagall, separating banks from financial services and speculation forever.
- end of paper on paper transactions
- end of wars of conquest on whole planet
- exposure of Global Warming, Peak Oil, and any “austerity” policies as frauds
- breakup of private monopolies and trusts
- full investigation of Ford Foundation and its many tentacles
- Webster Tarpley’s economic reform program
- instant run-off voting
- crash program to cure ALL diseases
- crash program to build 200 new nuclear reactors
- crash program to re-instate NASA manned space program including development of Moon
- construction of 50,000 miles of high speed Mag-Lev trains
- institution into law of FDR’s Second Bill of Economic Rights
- development of hydrogen production from green technology
- conversion of sea water into H^2 for clean fuel
- conversion of petroleum infrastructure to clean, pollution-free H^2
- conversion of internal combustion engines to run H^2. we dont need to completely redesign cars, we can convert existing vehicles to run H^2 cheaply
- revival of American School of Political economy (protective tariffs for US workers, gov’t investment in infrastructure programs, national bank for growth and development)
- end the Wall Street casino, zero-sum game economy
- building of new hospitals and schools. healthy educated workers are our greatest wealth.
- development of US as a republic of equals and strong independent nation-state, free from outside influence of any kind…. political, economic, raw materials, etc.
- end of all adjustable-rate mortgages tied to LIBOR (london interbank lending rate)
- end of all foreclosures on primary homes.
I am going to start the fight to win our country back. please join me.
- Webster Tarpley’s Economic Recovery Program